A quickstart, that is very short (only 8 pages) and quick to read will give you only a minimal idea of using cinelerra-gg. An English tutorial will eventually be added that will be based on the full manual but shortened considerably for ease of use.
Guide made very well and pleasant to read. Thank you.
The most important thing is that it is simply written.
Thank you for all your work
Very well done, nice to read and a good first introduction. Thank you!
I discovered a nice YouTube channel Chipper Videos by chance, which shows Cinelerra-GG Tutorial in English language.
Here are the videos:
- Quick And Easy Video Editing Tutorial For Beginners. https://youtu.be/cZXZyq_KHeQ
- How To Install Cinelerra-GG Infinity In Linux. The Easy Way. https://youtu.be/mBUeOOa7uMQ
- Video Clip Color Correction A Video Editing Tutorial. https://youtu.be/-BbNBcScRR8
- How To Make Reverse Motion Videos A Video Editing Tutorial https://youtu.be/97xN0Q435_8
- Create Split Screen Video Clips A Video Editing Tutorial https://youtu.be/y0HtOO5_JXg
Thanks for the tip. Finally some videotutorials in English. We hope that they will help to make CinGG known!
If you'll permit me, I'll create a new voice to bring it out more emphatically
I'm sorry, Andrea, I don't quite understand what you mean by your last post. What permission do you mean? Maybe you can describe it in more detail. Thank you in advance.
Sorry for my bad english. I wanted to create a new thread in the tutorials section, calling it "video tutorials [Eng]", to highlight it more than an answer from an existing voice (this post).
No problem Andrea, feel free to open a new thread.
A very detailed 13 page pdf document is available from Richard that describes how to make a video which includes TIFF images converted from raw Nikon DSLR images with Raw Therapee. It uses GIMP to create a viable setup and then Cinelerra to put it all together. View it at:
Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing.
I'm pleased to see that with the tutorials of IgorBeg and RafaMar and now also this, we have achieved the excellence of the "Learn" section of the forum