Is there anyone who has had the opportunity to study the inclusion of "GL TRANSITIONS"?
Sorry for my poor English....
Web site: https://gl-transitions.com/
Thanks in advance!!
I think most Cinelerra users who read this forum use the "Video Transitions" included with the CinGG AppImage that is built in (and so may not have looked at gl-transitions.com). I brought up its website and it looks very good but I did not load or test the actual software. It does seem to be quite robust and useful.
Cinelerra built in Video and a few Audio Transitions work well and do use the Graphics Library (GL) when enabled and able to do so. There is a demo of the available Video Transitions currently available and others can be added by the user. Demo is at:
There are currently about 70 Video Transitions built in and are listed at:
An older created video is a nice display of the transitions and can be downloaded as described in:
Andrew_R provided the following information in our Archived Mailing List.
You can draw GL transitions and in various environments:
- In Vanilla WebGL code, https://www.npmjs.com/package/gl-transition&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw2G-YAtzYj6n25p-zho6hH l">
gl-transitionexposes a draw function to render a GL Transition frame.
- With https://github.com/regl-project/regl&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw15KyuHv8BzueGgB9ieL6z J">regl, https://www.npmjs.com/package/regl-transition&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw0Ruu2acYv6eh49kP-_pZd X">
regl-transitionexposes a function to render a GL Transition with a regl context.
- In React paradigm, https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-gl-transition&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw1g-Zpfg7XM9Rms7NCrBie A">
react-gl-transitionexposes a <GLTransition /> component to use in a https://github.com/gre/gl-react&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw1ffF1i_2dCB2Js-3V9h6m 2">gl-react's Surface. This is what this app uses heavily.
- In CLI, https://www.npmjs.com/package/gl-transition-scripts&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw14-QPFogeu7ZnKLkQUmaG d">
gl-transition-scriptsexposes a gl-transition-render command to render a Transition to an image file. Our bot uses that to render a GIF and put it in the PRs! Travis also validates the transitions that gets committed with the gl-transition-transform command.
- In a node.js server you can use https://github.com/stackgl/headless-gl&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw0JJE3sDUuvn6yLdo9jyI7 5">headless
gland obviously https://www.npmjs.com/package/gl-transition&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw2G-YAtzYj6n25p-zho6hH l">gl-transition to render a transition on server side. Which is what the gl-transition-render command is doing.
- https://github.com/gre/gl-transition-libs&source=gmail&ust=1663002295216000&usg=AOvVaw06QL3bsZuhVjFTSxjqGsE 6">...more environments and languages to support are welcomed to contributions.