To accommodate usage of Cinelerra for many different distros at different levels, AppImage will now to used for new releases.
You can download the best version for your O/S here. There is a small file README.appimage in that directory explaining how to use the appimage.
Newer 64-bit distros should use: CinGG-yyyymmdd-x86_64.AppImage
Older 64-bit distros should use: CinGG-yyyymmdd-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage
A 32-bit version should be available soon.
Since October 31, 2020, the following changes have been included in the February release:
- Autosave backups optional feature is now a Settings in Preferences under Appearance.
- Additional FFmpeg video/audio render formats available; for example dnxhr variants.
- Aspect ratio and Interlace improvements have been added for more visibility.
- Batch Render menu now has a hidden feature to prevent mistakes which can be turned on/off.
- Openjpeg is now upgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0.