Location of the AppImage-s are listed below:
- Newer distros AppImage is here.
- Older distros AppImage is here.
- A “multibit” version is availabe that handles 10 and 12 bit videos as well as 8 bit is here.
- A 32-bit AppImage based on linux kernel 4.9 and is here.
List of some changes included in this release:
- YUV Color Space options have been expanded for 601 to 601 NTSC and PAL and for 2020 to 2020 NCL and CL.
- Upgrade of libAOM from 3.0.0 to 3.1.1 for newer distros with older distros still at 3.0.0.
- Upgrade of x264 from 2019-12-17 to 2021-06-15.
- X265 was upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5. In addition a patch is available for users doing their own builds to compile x265 with the capability of providing all of 8-bit, and 10-bit, and 12-bit handling. Also new h265-10bit and h265-12bit render formats have been added.